B&B Water Solutions
Locally Owned • Customer Focused
Get a FREE ESTIMATE!
Water Softener Installation in Noblesville, IN
Serving the Indianapolis Area
Do You Have Hard Water?
If you suspect your home might have hard water, keep reading or call us at 765-561-2308 to learn more about water softener installation in Noblesville, IN. We provide same-day appointments for on-site consultations at no cost to you.
If you’re seeing a white buildup on household appliances and water fixtures, odds are high that hard water is to blame. Hard water can cause sediment buildups that reduce the efficiency of your water heater, or even cause it to leak if left unaddressed for long enough.
You may find your laundry’s colors fading, or your whites turning yellow. Or maybe you’ve spotted a residue on your faucets or showerheads. It’s not uncommon to see limescale coating your pipes. Failing to do something about these issues can result in serious damage to your pluming and household appliances.
Another place to look for residue is on mirrors and flat surfaces. Or maybe you notice a film on your car after washing it, if you do that at your own home. Sometimes, hard water also contains iron, which can lead to yellow or reddish stains on your clothes or counters.
What is Hard Water?
In a word, hard water is any water that contains a high concentration of dissolved minerals like magnesium and calcium.
Water isn’t technically considered hard until it contains at least 7 grains per gallon (GPG) of calcium. Concentration of impurities in water can also be expressed as milligrams per gallon, or parts per million (PPM). While calcium isn’t exactly a health hazard, it can lead to several bothersome problems.
The Trouble with Hard Water
As mentioned above, failing to tackle hard water issues with water softener system installation in Noblesville, IN can result in some major headaches. These problems can include:
- Damaged plumbing – This can lead to pricy replacement that could have easily been avoided. Avoiding these potential expenses is sometimes justification enough to install a water softener system in Noblesville, IN.
- Broken down appliances – Water heaters are extra vulnerable to mineral buildup, and are among the more expensive appliances to replace; not to mention a crucial component of most other appliances’ functionality.
- Stains on surfaces and clothes – While the minerals in hard water aren’t particularly bad for your health, they can be extremely aesthetically displeasing. Look out for stains on your counters, faucets, and car. This buildup can be exceedingly difficult to clean up.
Call Today for Water Softener System Installation in Noblesville, IN
Here are some more benefits of water softening that you should consider:
- Your clothes can be cleaner, without using as much soap
- Mineral deposits eliminated, or reduced to nearly indetectible amounts
- Eliminate skin irritation caused by impurities in your water
- Avoid further issues with your plumbing
- Pure water in your own home reduces plastic bottle usage
And maybe you’re still not sure whether you need a water softener system installation in Noblesville, IN. But give us a call anyway, so you won’t have to wonder!. We offer a free consultation and estimate, and are more than happy to answer whatever questions you might have. Call today at 765-561-2308 to learn more about water softener system installation in Noblesville, IN!
Systems We've Installed
B&B Water Solutions
10 Year Warranty on Residential Systems
No Sales Tactics
Indianapolis's Choice for Water Solutions
B&B Water Solutions
Serving the Indianapolis Area and Northwest Cincinnati
- HQ: Arlington, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Avon, IN
- Brownsburg, IN
- Carmel, IN
- Fishers, IN
- Fortville, IN
- Greenfield, IN
- Greenwood, IN
- Lawrenceburg, IN
- McCordsville, IN
- Nobelsville, IN
- Pendleton, IN
- Southport, IN
- Westfield, IN
- Whiteland, IN
- Zionsville, IN
- Cleves, OH
- Harrison, OH
- Oxford, OH