B&B Water Solutions
Locally Owned • Customer Focused
Get a FREE ESTIMATE!
Water Softener Installation in Greenfield, IN
Serving the Indianapolis Area
Do You Have Hard Water?
If you think your home is showing signs of hard water, keep reading or call us at 765-561-2308 to learn more about water softener installation in Greenfield, IN. We offer same-day consultations, free of charge.
If you’ve been noticing a hard, white buildup on your faucets or water-using appliances, this is very likely an indication of hard water in your home. Hard water can be an enormous inconvenience, causing sediment buildups that reduce the the efficiency of vital home appliances, like your water heater or dishwasher.
You may notice your laundry starting to look prematurely faded or discolored. Or perhaps there’s a chalky film on your shower head. Limescale can be spotted coating the pipes of many homes. While this isn’t usually a serious health concern, leaving these issues unresolved can lead to serious, expensive issues with your pluming and household appliances.
Sometimes, hard water also contains iron, which can lead to yellow or reddish stains on your clothes or counters; a white or earthy buildup on on flat surfaces like mirrors and countertops is often another solid indication that hard water is to blame.
What is Hard Water?
Hard water is any water which contains more than seven grains of calcium per gallon (or 120 parts per million).
Calcium isn’t considered a health hazard, but it can lead to a wide range of annoying problems. Yellow clothes and gunky buildups are just some of the nasty side effects of leaving hard water untreated. Keep reading to learn more, or give us a call to schedule a free consultation if you’re unsure whether your home has hard water or not.
The Trouble with Hard Water
If you don’t eliminate hard water with a water softener system installation in Greenfield, IN you can eventually find yourself in the midst of a slew of problems beyond simple residue buildup. These can include:
- Damaged plumbing – Congested or burst pipes can leave you with steep bills for replacements that could easily have been avoided. If you do have hard water, then preventing these expenses is all the inentive you need to install a water softener system in Greenfield, IN.
- Broken down appliances – All appliances that rely on water can be greatly affected by hard water, to the point of operating at a fraction of their intended efficiency, or even breaking down completely. Water heaters are especially vulnerable, and often the most expensive of all household appliances.
- Stains on surfaces and clothes – Again, calcium and iron aren’t particularly significant health concerns, but mineral residue in your pipes can quickly cause discolorations in your clothing, countertops, and really anything else that requires regular washing. These stains can be ugly, and very difficult to clean.
Call Today for Water Softener System Installation in Greenfield, IN
To summarize, here are a few of the benefits of water softening that you should keep in mind:
- Cleaner clothes (and using less soap)
- Eliminate or drastically reduce mineral buildup
- Put an end to skin irritation
- Keep your plumbing safe
- Help the environment out by cutting back your plastic bottle consumption
Maybe you’re on the fence about committing to a softener system installation in Greenfield, IN. That’s okay! But you don’t have to make that decision blindly. Schedule a free consultation where we will happily answer any questions you might have, and help you decide what’s best for your home. Call today at 765-561-2308 to learn more about water softener system installation in Greenfield, IN.
Systems We've Installed
B&B Water Solutions
10 Year Warranty on Residential Systems
No Sales Tactics
Indianapolis's Choice for Water Solutions
B&B Water Solutions
Serving the Indianapolis Area and Northwest Cincinnati
- HQ: Arlington, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Avon, IN
- Brownsburg, IN
- Carmel, IN
- Fishers, IN
- Fortville, IN
- Greenfield, IN
- Greenwood, IN
- Lawrenceburg, IN
- McCordsville, IN
- Nobelsville, IN
- Pendleton, IN
- Southport, IN
- Westfield, IN
- Whiteland, IN
- Zionsville, IN
- Cleves, OH
- Harrison, OH
- Oxford, OH